Monday, April 16, 2007

Taking over the vehicle on delhi roads

I am driving my car since last six months, and sometime i really find little bit difficult to take over other vehicles especially Big one, like trucks, long trucks, buses etc. It does not mean that i feared to take over them but that made me nervous at that time.

The reason for this nervousness is, as i guess i think too much before crossing over any big vehicle, i see the angel, speed and space (before & after) around that vehicle i need to take over. During this whole calculation i also try not to apply break or change gear. As when i found all those things in my calculated parameter, then i normally go for crossover that vehicle.

All those big does not disturb me that much like motorbikes, as rider has lot of freedom to take any direction, hence i also need to keep in mind that too, and for that i observe his pattern of moving on the road, if he is coming towards my vehicle, i usually do not try to take over and wait till he move to other direction to keep our self safe and secure from any possible accident.

No comments: