Friday, December 22, 2006

Calculate Account Balance

Have you ever noticed that calculating account balance might be so tedious tasks?

Few weeks back i have asked in finance dept of my company to calculate the balance for my account. Actually i noticed few months back that there is some mismatch happened with my monthly salary, hence i raised this request to that guy. Day before yesterday he was taking it in quite easy manner. But today when we need to talk on that, i can easily see the frustration and tension on his face. The reason for this was, My salary component has been changed thrice in this whole year, but account guy had not realised this earlier. :)

Now he is working on my account and asking for few minutes :) . Anyway i have no other option than to give him that many minutes he want.

No comments: