Thursday, May 12, 2005

My New iPod

Usually I am the type of person who never bought any thing without purpose, or never keep desire about the thing that is not able to enhance my lifestyle. Due to that behavior I never felt any necessity for iPod in my simple lifestyle.

But once my one friend Sharad Katiyar explains me the features associated with iPod and also explains me the various benefits I can achieve if I had an iPod. So after listening to him very consciously I also felt some need (with unwillingness) for iPod in my life.

But before finalizing the purchasing of iPod, I wanted to satisfy myself first. For that reason I went to Apple Store in Market. I tried to get the trial for an iPod, but could not felt satisfaction and hence I give-up the idea about purchasing the iPod.

But few week back, client itself given iPod to me as a reward for completion of product development. I have just opened yesterday and since then I am continuously listening it. It felt so good. I guess only reason for change of my mind is, on trial I was listening English songs instead of Hindi, which I am listening from yesterday. :)

No comments: